Not all of us can be princesses or
princes, not all can get it on a silver platter!
The world may seem imbalanced and yet
in reality it is balanced supporting the norm that not all of us are cut from
the same cloth. It is the differences in existence that make the world complete
but yet at the same time incomplete.
If all of us were all of equal status
and the same, what would it be like? In my imagination, I see a world full of
disdain and hatred to the core, I see a world with no respect for authority and
leadership, I see a world full of filth just because every body can get away
with what they want, I see a world of selfishness, I simply see a world of
destruction; because then everybody would believe they exhume greater power
than the other.
Recently our tabloids and dailies were awash with the
marriage of Princess Komuntale; Preparations, the ceremony, dress blah… blah…
blah were talked about, I don’t think anything was left unturned. To put it
simply it was talked about for weeks even till today. Now if all of us were
princesses what would happen? Would all get the attention deserved or would it
have been just an ordinary wedding? Would she have gotten the attention that
she had or would it have been just another lovely bride crossing the line of singlehood
in to one of companionship? Would it have been broadcast live on television?
That having been said, let’s cross
over to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge; their wedding was the most awaited
for. A wedding according to critics that didn’t disappoint, simply a wedding
that met the majority’s expectations let alone presenting a fairy tale of the
Prince marrying a commoner, it got the attention deserved from all corners of
the continent. Now what’s brewing is the happy news that they are expecting a
child. Again how many people concieve every day and how many are noticed?
Clearly you need to be royalty, celebrity and
significant (of which even sometimes are not given any attention of day light)
to be noticed nationally or worldwide. Yes, the world is unfair but that’s what
balances the earth, that’s what makes living worthwhile.
I think that the differences in life, be it culture,
colour or status are what give meaning to this universe. It is what makes the
small details special; what defines life better by evoking pure feelings in life and yet
at the same time tainted feelings, evoking authority and yet defied its simply
what brings about balance. Indeed the Yin and yang world seems spot on.
The differences are what make it
worthwhile and enduring!
Comments
Post a Comment